How to get started with your Sello account
In this guide we will go over how to complete the registration process and set your desired currency and more.
On Sello’s landing page (https://sello.io), press “Try for free now” to start the registration process. This will create a so-called “test account” that is entirely free for 14 days. When those 14 days are up you will be asked to upgrade your account to “premium” in order to continue using our services. You can, of course, choose not to upgrade but this will limit your account to only our most basic features and you will only be able to sell on Tradera, which is free to use with this type of Sello account.
Detailed registration guide:
- Go to: https://sello.io and press “Try for free now”.
- Input your email address and choose a password.
- Click: “Next”.
- Choose what countries you would like to sell in.
- Choose what marketplaces you would like to sell on.
- Click: “Create Account!”.
The marketplaces you choose here will create temporary connections which you will need to complete when you are ready to start selling.
You will have to get an account on the marketplace you would like to sell on and input API-credentials in Sello before the connection can be activated. Read more about creating connections here.
Tips and tricks:
- Take your time to prepare your products and connections during the trial period when Sello is free.
- Make use of the temporary connections to prepare your products and make sure everything is ready to start selling on those channels. Even though these connections aren’t fully operable you will still have access to the marketplace specific categories and requirements, which makes this a great time to familiarize yourself with what each marketplace requires when it comes to your products.
Read more on how to work with Sello here.