Create connection to marketplaces
One of the main selling points behind Sello is that it acts as a stand-alone platform where you create an account and then add connections to the marketplaces and webshops you want Sello to communicate with.
However, before you can make any new connections you will need an account at the marketplace you want to communicate with e.g. a Fyndiq merchant account.
If you added a temporary connection when you registered your account you will have to activate it, there is a slight difference between creating a connection and activating it but the steps taken will be almost identical, read more here.
Basically, adding a connection in Sello looks like this:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Settings”.
- Further down on the page you’ll find the sections called Marketplaces, Webshops, and Extras.
- Click the one you want to connect to.
But in most cases, there are several other steps you must take before you create the connection in Sello. The process of connecting to different marketplaces will vary. But generally, you will need a username and an API-key (also called token).
Below links to guides detailing how to connect to the different marketplaces and webshops and instruction on how to activate a temporary connection.
- Connecting to Prestashop
- Connecting to Fruugo
- Connecting to WooCommerce
- Connecting to Amazon EU
- Connecting to Tradera
- Connecting to Wupti
- Connecting to Groupon
- Connecting to vidaXL
- Connecting to Fyndiq (API v1)
- Connecting to Fyndiq (API v2)
- Connecting to Wish
- Connecting to Coolshop
- Connecting to CDON
- Connecting to Spartoo
- Connecting to Rakuten.fr
Good to know:
- To be able to connect to more than just Tradera you need to have a “Premium” Sello account. This will also give you the possibility to add extra integrations for the same marketplace, eg. three Tradera accounts, two Fyndiq accounts and so on.
- If you would like to upgrade to “Premium”, contact us at Sello support and we will help you.
- If you already have a marketplace account connected to a Sello account you cannot connect to that account using a different Sello account.
- If you would like to move eg. a Tradera account to a new Sello account please let us know and we will help you.
- You can have as many unique marketplace accounts connected to your Sello account as you want, at no extra charge.