How to connect Sello to Elkjøp Nordic
Through Elkjøp you can reach Sweden (Elgiganten), Denmark (Elgiganten), Finland (Giganti) and Norway (Elkjøp).
Before the connection can be established, you will need a merchant account. You have to apply via email, you’ll find contact details here.
Once the account is taken care of it is time to generate API keys for your account:
- Log into Elkjøp / Elgiganten admin page (https://partner.elkjopnordic.com/login)
- Go to: “My user settings” (click the middle icon the the top right corner).
- Then click: “API key”.
- Click: “Generate a new API key”.
- Copy the API key you just generated.
We also need your Shop ID for the channels / countries you are connecting Sello to:
- Login to Elkjøp / Elgiganten admin page like above.
- Go to: “My Account -> Settings“
- In the top of the page you’ll find ID.
- Copy this ID.
You are going to have to repeat this for all the channels / countries you want to connect to,. You can switch country in the top right corner, which will give you its ID.
You will now need to add the above information in Sello to complete the connection.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Settings”.
- In the bottom left corner, click: “Elkjøp”.
- Paste both API key and shop ID for your desired channel.
- Then click: “+Create Connection”.