How to clear cache and cookies for specific a website (Google Chrome)
Sometimes your browser will save old cached data for a website and if that cached data clashes with the websites code it can create some problems. This can happen if the website gets updated and new code gets introduced which doesn’t match the data saved by your browser.
In this guide we will go through how to clear cached data for a website in the browser Google Chrome.
Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- In your browser, go to settings.
- Click on: Advanced settings.
- Click on: Content settings
- Click on: All cookies and site data
- Type in: “sello.io” in the search bar.
- Finally, click: Remove all shown.