How to connect Sello to Tradera
In this guide, we will cover how to connect your Sello account to Tradera and how to activate a temporary Tradera connection that was created when you registered your Sello account.
The first step is to get a Tradera account if you don’t already have one.
Follow these steps:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to the page: “Settings”.
- In the bottom of the page, you find “Marketplaces”, click: “Tradera”.
- Click: “+ Create Connection”.
- You will be redirected to Tradera where you need to log in using your Tradera credentials.
- When this is done successfully you will be redirected back to Sello and your connection is created.
If you already added Tradera as a connection when you registered your account and you want to activate it, press the “Activate” button to the right and you will be taken to a login page for Tradera. Once you’ve logged in the connection will be created.
Good to know:
- If you already have a Sello account connected to a Tradera account you will not be able to move this Tradera connection to another Sello account.
- Contact us at Sello support and explain your situation and we will help you move the integration.