How to connect Sello to Unifaun Online (APIConnect)
In this guide we will go over how to connect to the order connection called Unifaun Connect (API Connect)
When you have gotten an account on Unifaun Online you going to have to connect it to Sello in order for them to be able to communicate with each other.
- A Unifaun Online Standard or Plus account.
- The order connection called “APIConnect”.
If you already have a Unifaun Online account but no addon or the wrong addon you can order it from us at Sello since we are authorized Unifaun resellers.
How to generate a Unifaun Online API key:
- Log into Unifaun Online (https://www.unifaunonline.com).
- Go to: Maintenance -> API-Keys.
- Click: “New API-Key”.
- Your settings should look like this: Web Services (REST), Note: Sello, Email: “Your Email”, Developer-id: 0020015122.
- Click: “Finish”.
The key you need to save and use in Sello is: “Combined Id”
You will now have to create the connection in Sellos settings page.
Here is how:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Settings”.
- In the lower part of the screen, under “Extra” you’ll find Unifaun Online.
- You will be presented with a description of our integration, choose: “Connect existing Unifaun Online-Account”.
- Input your Unifaun API key.
- Click: “+Connect”.