How to connect Sello to Groupon
If you want to connect Sello to Groupon there are a couple of steps you need to take in order to make this possible. This connection will make it easy to manage your Groupon orders and if you have added Sello’s article number to the deals on Groupon the stock will automatically adjust and be synced across all channels.
To connect Sello to Groupon you will need to have your Supplier ID and generate an API token.
Here is how to generate a token:
- Go to the Groupon Goods page for their API: https://scm.commerceinterface.com/accounts/login/
- Log in with your Groupon account.
- Go to the page: “Account settings”
- On that page, you can generate a new API Token.
The supplier ID generally has to be obtained from your “Account Manager” unless you have it noted on other paperwork. Keep in mind that each Groupon country will have a unique Supplier ID.
When you have your Supplier ID (supplier_id) and Token (token) you can connect Sello to Groupon.
Here is how:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to the page: “Settings”.
- In the bottom left, click: “Groupon”.
- Choose your country you want to connect to.
- Insert your Supplier ID and Token.
- Click: “+ Create connection”.
You will have to repeat this for all the Groupon countries you want to connect to.