There is three different methods to communicate with Sello. All methods are free of charge when using Sello.
To use Sello API for product togheter with product feed is not allways recommended. This is due to the product feed often act like the master and can override changes on products if they are made with API or the interface.
Description of the different ID numbers that is used in Sello:
- Integration ID is your ID for a integration this is always unique (connection to marketplace, webshop, third party tool etc)
- Account ID is your Sello account ID. This is always unique for your account.
If you need to know what account ID or integration ID you have you can contact Sello support.
Market ID (market_id) is Sello internal designation for a integration type, ex. market_id 1 is Tradera.
- market_id 0 = Egen order
- market_id 1 = Tradera
- market_id 5 = SelloShop
- market_id 6 = Fyndiq
- market_id 10 = CDON
- market_id 11 = Prestashop
- market_id 12 = WooCommerce
- market_id 13 = Amazon
- market_id 14 = Posten Åland logistics
- market_id 15 = Letsdeal
- market_id 20 = vidaXL SE
- market_id 49 = Unifaun Online
- market_id 50 = Pacsoft Online
- market_id 51= DHL Multishipping
- market_id 52 = Coolshop SE