Fruugo is a company founded in Finland that is now based in the UK. In 2010 Fruugo merged with its long time partner, British Directory Technologies Limited (DTL). This merge brought new life into the company and they have been growing steadily since. Fruugo has had a reported growth rate averaging 100 percent in the last five years.
With Fruugo you can market your products on all or any of the 46 available countries currently supported by their global cross-border marketplace. Selling internationally with Fruugo is simple, you only need texts and prices in one language and currency and Fruugo then takes care of all text translations and currency conversions.
“Our partnership with Sello has been an instant success from the moment the integration was completed. Not only are we seeing impressive GTV from Scandinavian sellers across the 32 countries, they easily get access to Fruugo’s currency and translation services—all on a no sale, no fee basis—but we have also seen all 3 Nordic countries respectively (SE, DK, NO) rocket into our top 10 countries available on Fruugo. There has never been a better time for Nordic sellers to “go global” utilizing this unique partnership between Fruugo & Sello.“ – Ted Hettich, CSO (Fruugo 2019)
- Help with integrating webshop to Fruugo marketplace
- Technical support from Sello’s IT support technicians
- Help with importing products to Sello and marketplace
- Access to automated updates through module, feed or other
- Help with onboarding products to Fruugo marketplace
- Full control over your products and inventory information
- Powerful inventory management with rapid product updates
- Great order management with tools to streamline workflow
- Intuitive attribute mapping for Fruugo marketplace
- Automated product updates with Fruugo product feed
- Quick real-time inventory stock updates to Fruugo API
- Full Fruugo order fulfillment functionality in Sello