The world’s fastest-growing marketplace.
OnBuy is claimed to be the world’s fastest-growing marketplace. It doesn’t matter if you are a big, medium-sized seller, or small seller, OnBuy supports all kinds of sellers that can offer their customers great products at a great price.
Their aim with their marketplace is to be a multi-marketplace, meaning they want their customers to have the ability to shop everything they need on just one platform.
The marketplace has over 35 million products and is adding more regularly. The same goes with their buyers, currently, they have over 8 million customers. OnBuy plans to be live in 140 countries in 2023, thus this is a good marketplace if you want to start selling internationally.
Important to know before applying to be a seller at OnBuy:
Before you apply for a seller account at OnBuy there are a few things you need to know. E.g. you don’t have to worry about being tied up, as the agreement is rolling for 30 days.
- You need to have a PayPal business account
- The pictures need to have a white background and they can’t have any promotional text or watermarks.
- You also need to have more than 1 picture, preferably 5-6.
- Be precise when categorizing, you must categorize your products correctly.
- You need to have barcodes on your products.
In similarity with Amazon, you either match your product to an already existing one on OnBuy, or you create a new one.
3 Advantages with selling at OnBuy:
- All sellers pay the same fee, the size of your business has no matter.
- You receive your payment from PayPal right after you’ve set your item as dispatched. I.e. you never have to wait for a long time before receiving your payment.
- OnBuy doesn’t sell any products themselves, meaning you won’t have to compete with the marketplace.
OnBuy have the following account packages. Either you choose the more budget version, or the partner version. However, you will also have to pay a payment fee to PayPal which varies between 1.9-3.4 %.
(Image source – https://www.onbuy.com/gb/sell/)
If you want to start selling on OnBuy, you can apply for a merchant account here.
Once you have received access to a seller account at OnBuy, contact one of our onboarding managers and they will help you get started: email@example.com